1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hello there, Adulthood... My name is Jon.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xJonx, Dec 24, 2009.

?

How did you feel when you became an adult?

1. Happy, exicted, overjoyed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sad, bummed, down

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. xJonx

xJonx Member

Well, here I am about 45 minutes away from December 24th, 2009... and in that 45 minutes I will be 18 years of age. I'm not enjoying it, or seeing it as great as alot of people make it sound. If anything, I'm a little down about it...

Happy birthday to me?

I don't know... what about you all? How did you feel when you'd came of age?

2. Paddette

Paddette Well-Known Member

The same as before, then same now, nothing changed. The whole age 'thing' is just retarded in most cases. All in all, I felt no different.

3. xJonx

xJonx Member

Eh, I guess I won't know until it gets here.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I skipped my 18th and 21st.

Unlike my cousins (drinking, parties, going out, fun outside of a pc, etc) I just said "a quiet time with parents, THAT'S IT!"

I dislike drinking.fun in normal forms anyway-if I'm forced to drink as I seen people do...

Stone cold stunner time.

5. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

happy because once i turn 18, I can get out of the house hopefully go to college and spend time with friends

6. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

You turn 18 on christmas eve, no offence or anything but thats pretty sad. Especially when it comes to presents, gifts, money etc. You may only get one for both your birthday and Christmas.

7. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

I just turned 18 a few months ago, and literally nothing has changed except that I have to vote. I'm aloud to gamble, drink and smoke...yet I do neither LOL

Seriously, it's just a number.

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

How is that sad?

My cousin loves it-she always get's double presents XD

This is what I used to get out of a 21st birthday party :p

9. emmkayye

emmkayye Well-Known Member

I wont know until i turn 18 but my mum said im allowed to go out and do stuff with my friends more than now. (she doesnt let me go anywhere :() but im only 14 so yea...