1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hello Kitty Big City Dreams Nds

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by rossifan47, Dec 19, 2013.

1. rossifan47

rossifan47 Member

Hello Kitty Big City Dreams goes blank after selecting language.Does anyone have a fix for this ?

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

You could try RGF ROM Tool

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=59991.0

But I am not sure if this game is listed to be fixed.

Yes it dose have AP stands for Anti piracy, But this fix is that high in RAM I don't think it could be converted into an Action Replay cheat.

Anyway, Need more details into what are you Running the Game On, Flashcard / Emulator ?, if flashcard what type R4. R4 clones, are other ?

3. rossifan47

rossifan47 Member

I am running game on R4i 3ds card.

4. Jhon 591

EUR/USA ?

Did you try RGF ROM tool and see if they is a patch ?

5. rossifan47

rossifan47 Member

Yes tried it. It doesn't patch.

6. Jhon 591

I'll download them, I'm not sure what version you are using as seed above usa are eur , so will download both on public net work and test when get home.

7. rossifan47

rossifan47 Member

I am using eur. I have tried both 3089 and 3496

8. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

@ rossifan47,

Which R4i 3DS? There are many flash carts going by that name. Provide exact image of that cart by taking digital photo or use google image. Some R4i 3DS can use YSMENU/TTMENU as secondary firmware, others uses Wood R4 (either Wood R4iDSN or Wood R4i Gold), while some being bad clones isn't supported by any secondary firmware.

Why not also try the 2987 ?

Somehow I think the issue is with your flash cart firmware being obsolete, needing updating or try to use secondary firmware if supported. Cause those rom doesn't seems to contain any AP, so it should have work on even old carts.

@ Jhon 591,

Rom 2987 is YUKE 59D28775
    Rom 3089 is YUKP 7EEB60BA
    Rom 3496 is YUKX 92F21800

All can be found in YSMENU/TTMENU, only rom 2987 been added to usrcheat.dat.

9. rossifan47

rossifan47 Member

I have 116 games on the R4i downloaded in the last 4 weeks and all others are working. The cart says wifi R4i RTS 3DS

10. Jhon 591

Thanks prectorian

I'm seeing if could be used as a Action Replay cheat usrcheat.dat .

Are do you know the format of cheat that R4i RTS 3DS uses ?

EDIT: Tried did not work as cheat.

Better of on emulator no$gba are DeSmuME

EDIT:

"All can be found in YSMENU/TTMENU, only rom 2987 been added to usrcheat.dat."

Game chat Yes, AP fix cheat No .

11. rossifan47

rossifan47 Member

2987 did the same as the other 2., and it wont patch

12. Jhon 591

They is non in ROM tool for any, checked it.

Only DSTT/YSMenu AP fix, and "Cannot" be converted into an Action Replay cheat .

13. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

That cart uses 'usrcheat.dat' like most others does.
    Yeah, the cheat database just contain gaming cheat, not AP fix cheat code for that game.
    Thus why don't see it of any use. I hardly think there's AP in it anyway.

Having 116 games working doesn't necessary means the other +/-6000 games for NDS will. I haven't the time to locate that cart's website. So if you do know, refer to it to check for updates, including find out which secondary firmware it can use.

14. jimmsu

jimmsu Well-Known Member

problem is with the save , when the game came out there was also a save file for it to get the game working.

15. rossifan47

rossifan47 Member

Updated the software on the cart but still wouldn't work. Tried it on a R4iTT cart and it worked. Transferred the save file from the R4itt cart to the R4i 3ds cart and it now works.

16. jimmsu

jimmsu Well-Known Member

There you go , when you know what to do .