1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hello i need help with my acekard 2i (open for details!)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zerakyo, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zerakyo

zerakyo New Member

so today i finally got a friend of mine to let me borrow her dsl to download the fix for my dsi 1.4

I used the dsl download to update it and when i was finished i just turned off the dsl gave it back and went to put it on my dsi

when i put it on my dsi the danny phantom icon never appeared and now there is no icon at all...

is there anyway to fix it???? or did i do something wrong

p.s. i think when i was done updating on the dsl it said something like"if u are done reboot the system but instead i accidentally pressed b again and saw the updating 0% again... and i like turned it off

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

that CAN'T be good for it........you may want to try it on another ds.......or dsi........i really don't know to tell you.......sorry.....that really does suck........you might have bricked it......not sure though...

just keep on trying and testing it out.

3. zerakyo

zerakyo New Member

what does it mean if i brick it??

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

simply..........it doesn't and won't work any more.....:( sucks......i'm not sure if you did, but keep trying stuff!!

5. zerakyo

zerakyo New Member

i think i might have the wrong firmware???

when i look at youtube vids it says 4.17 firmware or more??

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

it wouldn't matter what the firmware is if you bricked it.....even if your dsi is v. 1.4 it will show an unupdated acekard......but it won't start.....but if you update the firmware, the it will be danny phantom.......but your's doesn't show up right????

so if it doesn't show up, then there is something wrong with your acekard 2i......

7. zerakyo

zerakyo New Member

lol ace i think i might've found my answer

anyways thanx for ur help

i read this site :] http://blog.blueearthdigital.com/?p=47

not sure if i'm allowed to post :eek:

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

i think you're allowed to post.....i've posted to sites before!

but you're welcome!! and i hope it works for you!!XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.