1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hello from Disney World.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Relys, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

Yep, this is what I've been upto for the last 3 weeks... Vacationing!!! ;D Well not all of it has been fun and games, I had to attend my great grandpas funeral (I didn't know him), and spend the first major ammout of the time bonding with my fellow ken. (lulz) I mostly just played on my cousins 360, I beat COD4 and amost got throu all of GeOW (The disk was scratched at the end :-[). I played a bit of Bioshock, but it wasn't my cup of tea.

Call Of Duty 4 was AWESOME thou. I think it's the best lighting I've ever seen in a game! I was also able to get upto a Rank 26 before I had to depart.

The weather is so freaking nice here, I wish I had a winter condo down here because Alaska has the suckyest winters I have ever experinced.

So far we've been to MGM, Epcot (Fucking boring as hell), Animal Kingdom, and we're going to the Magical Kingdom tonight for the Pirate and Princess party. It's been real fun, but the absurd tourrest costs for food and nick-nacks are discusting. Also it sucks that ever ride is "sponsered" by some major company. I think my favorit ride was the Tower of Terror, but I really liked the Everest ride too.

Well, my sister is being a bitch so I got to go.

I'll be back home in two days!

Bye! ;D

2. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Welcome back. Sorry about your great grandfather, I don't have any. All my grandparents are healthy and well, though.

3. sir spamalot

sir spamalot Well-Known Member

mu nana died the saturday after christmas day... pretty sad, she kept banging on about how she was going to die that day, too, but we never really took much notice

i used to look forwards to disney land, but now i see the place as a giant money spinning corporation, like walmart. it just wasn;t thesame since old walt died

4. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

^ he didnt die hes frozen :p

And yeah sorry to hear man, though nice work on COD4 lol, i probly played you in a game or two :p (im on nearly 24/7 :p)

5. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

wow that's a weird reply...I likes disney world also, I've been there about eighteen times, in 14 years of my life, my next trip to disney land is... HONGKONG DISNEY LAND OH YEAH! I've only been to disney land LA, and Disney World, but now its Hong Kong, and it's faster to get there...two hours by plane, and the tickets are cheap too :p since the Philippines is close haha, and I'm using my Mabuhay travel miles so we get 2 tickets free ;D

6. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

I actually laughed out loud at that - and I never actually laugh out loud.

7. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Emo.

8. Void

Void Well-Known Member

That actually isn't true, he died in the 1960's. The frozen rumour sure is popular though. :p

9. MusicAddict911

Seriously, what?

10. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

I'm back now. I might post pics. (They're not on this computer right now).

I just got Patapon and Locoroco for my PSP.

Pretty cool games. I like the wacky art style.

11. MusicAddict911

I love Locoroco. It's definitely one of the most original, creative and addictive games on the PSP.

12. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

I just got to the second world. Yeah, original, creative and addictive pretty much sums it up!

It's also a perfect fit, because I'm heavily into games based around physics. It's like Gish, but cuter!

13. MusicAddict911

The main game doesn't last that long. I beat it pretty quickly without much trouble at all though finding all 20 locorocos throughout each level and finding everything else adds some replay value.

14. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

I hope to see a proper sequel on the ps3 using the sixaxis! (The screen saver thing doesn't count). I'm still thinking about paying the $5 bucks to see how well the motion sensor works. ;D