1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HeartGold still freezing on AIAKO 1.6 RC2

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Ursaahn, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Ursaahn

Ursaahn Member

Title says it all; I have a new Acekard 2i, installed it following the tutorial on GBAtemp, and still Pokemon HeartGold freezes on me... Anybody knows what might be the problem?

Thx in advance

*EDIT* Might be worth noticing that Shin megami Tensei: Strange Journey DOES work on my card without problems...

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Backup your files, format your MicroSD, and restore everything. (If you haven't already).

If you can, start a fresh save file using the 1.6RC2 firmware.

3. Ursaahn

Ursaahn Member

Still the same... Thought I possibly had a fake for a moment, but AKAIO RC2 should've given off a warning if so, and as I said, SMT works like a charm...

4. Jayne Locke

Jayne Locke Well-Known Member

I updated my SoulSilver to the (e) rom this morning and it freezes on me.

5. Ursaahn

Ursaahn Member

Are you using AKAIO 1.6 RC2 too?

6. Fire_Ice

Fire_Ice Guest

I use AKIO 1.6RC2 and I'm playing Pokemon Heart Gold
    without any problems I have now 6 badges.

7. theblues

theblues Well-Known Member

All i get when i load any clean rom is a white blank screen with music in the background.
    but with a patched rom i get just the blank screen
    Any suggestions?

8. zakattak

zakattak New Member

need help every time i have acekard 2i rc2 but every step when i start it freezes but its normal music still plays and i dont know what to do need help

9. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

My AKAIO RC2 causes random freezes on all my games. Did you encounter that also?

10. AnimeboyX3

AnimeboyX3 Well-Known Member

@Everyone who says their games freezes up on the Akaio 1.6 RC2 it could be your memory sticks.SMT Strange Journey kept freezing on me with my Acekard 2i with the Akaio 1.6 RC2 firmware.However I switched from my 4 GB Memory stick to my old 2 GB Memory stick and the game works like a charm.So try different memory sticks it might work hope this helps :)

11. Cheesewizard

Cheesewizard Well-Known Member

it cud be what the guy above me said, but im not having and probs 8gb etc Acekard2i

have you tried updating your loaders. thats what allows the new game to work

google it, its very easy to find

12. Fire_Ice

Fire_Ice Guest

Update your AKIO loaders you can dot that always here:

http://akaio.gbatemp.net/nloaders/