1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Heart gold: Where to train?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by sandman1264, Apr 5, 2010.

1. sandman1264

sandman1264 Active Member

Ok ppl, i have a problem, i don't know where to train coz i can only find lv30-35s! help! :(
    these are what ive got:

Typhlosion-Lv 45
    Ho-Oh-Lv45
    Lapras-Lv40
    Raikou-Lv40
    Gallade-Lv40(from platinum)
    Porygon-Z-Lv40(fromplatinum)

i need to train to beat the elite 4 any ideas??? thnx :-\

2. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

The best place to train is probably in Victory Road (The cave before the Pokemon League).

Your levels aren't too bad. They're not great, but certainly enough to challenge the Pokemon League. Have you considered buying about 20x Hyper Potions and 20x Revives? They'd help you greatly in the Pokemon League.

3. sandman1264

yeh but i'd like my levels to be 50s and 45s ish and it's hard to train a typhlosion in a cave...

4. Karyuu

Karyuu Well-Known Member

Yes, like Raysie said, the best place is the Victory Road cause it crawl with many med-exp pokemon....But you can always leveling up by re-battle trainer that have you collected their number via PokeGear..although it's such a pain in the buttocks to wait for trainer to call....If you're using an emulator you can always change the time, forward and backward one hour....

5. Nerch

Nerch Well-Known Member

Around that levels I used to train in Route 47, west of Cianwood. You need Surf and Waterfall. Enter in the Cliff Edge Gate and follow the stairs to the exit on the south. Then head west until you find a cave entrance. Go in, take the stairs to go down, exit the cave then surf. Go west until you find a waterfall, and climb it. Then follow the river to the north, and you'll see a patch of grass on the right. There you can find lvl ~35 pokémons such as Miltank, that gives a nice amount of exp.
    Post Merge: [time]1270471062[/time]
    Oh, and I forgot about Ditto! If you don't OHKO it, you get a nice amount of exp and better EVs!

6. sandman1264

it's ok now i've beaten them with loads of revives thanx enywayz!

7. sandman1264

hey i've just beaten kanto gyms (all 8 of em) and now i don't know what to do. plz help.

8. Sudokenri

Sudokenri Active Member

go through the elite 4 again . their stronger now, and plus you need to train for a special character if you dont know who it is.

9. sandman1264

special character as in Red? oh and i've caught lugia LV70 and Mewtwo LV70 so they will help but i still need to train my others=

Typhlosion-LV57
    Porygon-Z-LV55
    Snorlax-LV53
    Lapras-LV53
    Zapdos-LV50

i have a Ho-oh LV 53 but i don't use it now.