1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Heart Gold issues

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kitsuee, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Kitsuee

Kitsuee New Member

Hey everyone, I read the stickies and wasn't sure where to post, so I made a new topic.

The Problem is, in Pokemon Heart Gold using DeSmuMe ver. 0.9.5 x86, after I reach the place with the Bellsprout Tower some areas of the map went black, so i tried going in a House and leaving, which fixed it. However when I came out my Bottom screen (with the bag and pokemon etc.) only had text, The icons went missing.

If I try to use any of my apps I get stuck in them, If I go in a building I get a black screen.
    :'(

I tried playing it on No$GBA ver. 2.6a using the Soul Silver Code, which fixed the initial black screen, but at some point in the game it had a Fatal Error and crashed, then when i tried to reload the game I found out it hadn't been saving, and on No$GBA you can't use Save states so I can't use that Unless I figure out a way to save.

Any suggestions? If you need more info ask.

2. mursyidi_1986

mursyidi_1986 Member

i don't know if i could be any help to you, but i've been playing HG with NO$GBA 2.6a and as far i'm playing for now i've been through lot of problem, but there are ways to prevent it. as for ur problem, when you use no$gba, if at some point of the game u found that on the screen there is black screen (not the whole screen, just half maybe), use the game save on the bottom screen, after that reset the game, and don't go through any door or cave or anything that will make the screen go black before it enter such as building or battle or cave etc. after you reset the game, it will go normal. so save often. that the only way. then there also the problem when the bottom screen became blank, just left with word without the button. you cannot do anything even to safe the game, the only way for me is just to reset the game and start from the last point that i save the game. it's better than the game crush and you have to start all over again, especially when you have play the game for too long. if you stuck when you walking around or when you about to start a battle just reset it and start from the last save point. that the way for me and it working, not to good but better than have to play all over again. the key here save often. as often as possible. specially before battle, after leveling up, before entering building and before and after important event. cause' you don't want to do those thing all over again.

that all, i hope it will you at least a little.

3. Karyuu

Karyuu Well-Known Member

Yes....I've been playing SS on No$Gba and manage to defeat elite 4 using the same method...Save and Reset.....Just like mursyidi said, If you're playing to long on No$Gba, it will crash.....So, just keep saving and reseting...It will be going a while until they find a way to crack the AP....

4. Kitsuee

Kitsuee New Member

Thanks for the reply :)
    That would all be great, but i can't seem to get No$GBA to actually save the game. It says it saved it, but after i reset it, there is no save..?

i have 2.6a and i have the save settings on Auto, yet it doesn't work?

5. Karyuu

Karyuu Well-Known Member

Maybe you could consider to re-download the No$Gba.......for this matter, I don't really know 'cause I don't have any saving problem...But, have you tried to save on any other games??...

6. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=36368.0
    For no$gba fix on the game.

7. Kitsuee

Kitsuee New Member

i have it working, thanks =)