1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Having Problem's With Yoshi's Island DS On My DS Lite!!!

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by cowcat06, Jan 27, 2010.

1. cowcat06

cowcat06 Well-Known Member

It plays but there are no storkstops!!!(I can't play it w/out the storkstops). I've tried the USA & English version roms many times. Can't play either. Plus I bought a Yoshi's Island cartridge & still no storkstops. What do I do? That is my favorite game.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

What is a storkstop? I played Yoshi's Island DS without any problems... and I have no idea what a storkstop is.

Edit:
    http://www.mariowiki.com/Stork_Stop

That explains it all.

3. cowcat06

cowcat06 Well-Known Member

Yeah I know what it is but the problem is I can't see them when I get to the level that has them! So I can't switch babies! What am I supposed to do? I have that problem w/the roms & the original cartridge.

4. TirithRR

They aren't there until you replay the level.

5. gamblore101

gamblore101 Well-Known Member

i think what cowcat means is that when she trys to progress and the game wont show them at all in that case unless this post has a post that will give the answer consider doin a through search on google if ya want to play the game i finished it so if there are any probs ok

6. TirithRR

And I am just trying to confirm whether or not he/she is at the proper point for the stops to actually appear, since the walkthroughs say they do not appear until after you beat the levels and come back to them at a later point. Apparently everything cannot be done the first pass through the level.