1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Having problems for some roms

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by ytjkxv, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ytjkxv

ytjkxv New Member

for language problems

Okay i just saved my thing for changing it to gba bios. what am i suppose to do now? Am i suppose to open firmware with n$gba because when i do it just freezes :(

For my mario party nds and pokemon diamond and pearl works perfect with sound and language o_O

Edit: EMULATORS: If emulators such as no$gba, it's because by default, the BIOS firmware language isn't set as English. If multilanguage etc., it automatically sets the language accordingly to your firmware language. Try this method. Get any NDS ROM. And then change your settings so you load the BIOS (GBA BIOS in settings), and then save settings and reset. And then while you're in the DS firmware, go to settings and change the language to English. Save the DS settings, change back to load cartridge directly and then save no$gba's settings. And then load the game. Should work.

Okay i just saved my thing for changing it to gba bios. what am i suppose to do now? Am i suppose to open firmware with n$gba because when i do it just freezes :(

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Change it to GBA BIOS, reset inside no$gba, and then it'll take you to the DS firmware itself. Change the language from there. Change the setting back to 'load cartridge directly', reset inside no$gba, play.

3. ytjkxv

ytjkxv New Member

ah i see wat u mean i got it appreciate it bro it works fine xD :). Okay another question is about sound i know some programs u cant do anything about it but is there any way to make the sounds not make that radio frequency besides mute. o_O or to adjust it

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Changing the Audio quality in the Emulation settings is all you can do really.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.