1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Having issues trying to get 2 players or more to work on the Dolphin Emulator

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by AnimeboyX3, Aug 23, 2010.

1. AnimeboyX3

AnimeboyX3 Well-Known Member

Each time I put in the controls for player two and When I play SSBB Player 2 will not appear instead player 2 can control player 1's actions.I have no idea why it's doing this.I tried the Gaamecube Controllers and I'm having the same problem.

So can anyone help me out on this issue?

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Can you post screenshots of your controller 1 and controller 2 setup screen?

3. AnimeboyX3

Lol sadly I'm not sure how to screencap.Which buttons are needed again?

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

If you are using windows, press the "PRT SCR" (print screen) button and the image on your monitor will be copied to your clipboard. Or you can press Alt-Print Screen and it will copy just the current active window to the clipboard.

Either way, once you get what you want copied, open MSPaint and paste the image. Save it as anything you want (preferabbly .JPG or .PNG though).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Table_of_keyboard_shortcuts#Making_screenshots

5. AnimeboyX3

Lol not sure why it's not working but an even bigger problem came up.The emulator now won't detect player two at all even though it did it before.I unplugged replugged the 2nd controller and restarted the emulator but still no luck.....

I'll try and put up a screenshot though hold on......

6. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Did you use SVN builds? if yes, that build still have some issues with controllers,
    especially if you're trying to play more than one player. Try using the official build, 2.0 if that's the case.

If you're using either builds, check whether if each of the Device for GCPad1 and GCPad2 are set to its respective controllers.

7. AnimeboyX3

http://www.dolphin-emu.com/downloads.php?cat_id=9

Is the 32 bit one the official build because that's the one I've got.