1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Have any of you guys ever found anything awesome in a pool before?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by awesomebros, Aug 7, 2010.

1. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Stuff like band-aids or cool insects.

Once there was a dead bird in our pool. They decided to build a nest under our pool cover and I'm assuming that one of them fell in. We didn't know about this until we opened the pool again for the next summer.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You list "band aids" as awesome things found in a pool? That's a pretty disgusting thing if you ask me.

3. awesomebros

It was kind of a joke... Since they're so common.

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I found some water beetles in mine.
    Oh, and where I used to live, they had a pool and they had to close it constantly because stupid teenagers would shit in it...

5. ThUnDeR

ThUnDeR Active Member

Frogs, spiders, coins, keys and even glass... but that's not awesome(besides the coins), is it?

6. awesomebros

That sounds awful. One time, someone pooped in the pool and we had to wait for 30 minutes before going back in. We decided to just go in the lap pool.

Frogs? Was this in a public pool?

7. ThUnDeR

ThUnDeR Active Member

It was in the pool house of my uncle, like that of the image, but with a bunch of trees and other jungle stuff behind.
    [​IMG]

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

So, it was part of the theme?

9. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Due to the nature of some of these posts, I think dignity would be awesome to find in a pool. 'Specially a public pool. In all earnest, my next door neighbor(well back when) threw his authentic Rydell Green Bay Packers, Farve signed, helmet into my pool. Damn thing is good for carrying a few cold beers in.

10. awesomebros

Did he go crazy?

11. dedboy

dedboy Guest

I think in order to go crazy, one has to be mentally stable to begin with. The dude was always quack o.
    I think Prozac was specifically made for him.

12. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Yeah money ::)

20 cent.

I can dive really good so no money escapes from me in a pool :p

EDIT My total of dived money is €16,20 lolz

13. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I found a pair of small gold boxing gloves on a necklace, no wait that was Mr. Feeny on Boy Meets World.

14. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Topanga FTW.
    Seriously, I dated a girl who looked like Shawn's girl- Trina Mcgee? I think her name was.

15. Reider

Reider Modereider

A diving board. To be fair, that was put there by myself and some mates of mine since we decided "Hey, let's vandalize a pool for no fucking reason!".

I do feel kinda sorry for the guy who had to get that out though. Those things are heavy as all hell when they sink to the bottom of a nine foot deep pool.

16. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Damn dude, nice timing reid man.

17. awesomebros

I was at some fancy outdoor pool over at someone's house once. It had heating, a waterslide, a diving board, and lights.

But one of the lights fell out and some girl was blamed for it.

Also, I don't know if this counts, but my social studies teacher handed out a picture of a dead person floating in a river. I think it was the Ganges River.

18. HunterKiller_

HunterKiller_ Member

Dead cat. With maggots.

Fortunately I wasn't the one who encountered it.

19. awesomebros

We have a tall tree directly over our pool.

20. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

An earring.

Stabbed into my foot.