1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Has anyone ever had a Mighty Kids Meal before?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by awesomebros, Sep 2, 2010.

1. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

I only remember getting Happy Meals. What did they put in a Mighty Kids Meal?

2. King Cookie

King Cookie Well-Known Member

From wikipedia

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I got one a few times, but it was always cheaper to not get the Happy Meal/Mighty Kid Meal. I hate McDonalds and only eat there if I have to.

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It came about around the time of the whole "tween" fads. McDonald's cashing in on the consumer exploitation of a "new" demographic of children. Ones that feel they aren't children, and want to be viewed as different. So they buy into the "tween" crap, making money for the companies all while stroking their egos saying "Look mommy, I'm not a kid anymore!"

5. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Now they keep advertising that shitty milk and apple fries crap in their happy meals. No kid wants to get fucking Apples and milk from Mcdonalds, you go to Mcdonalds for tasty, unhealthy food once and awhile, not healthly milk and apples.

6. awesomebros

They gave yogurt instead of a toy once.

7. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I ransack McDs for the toys sometimes, almost got the full set of dragons from How To Train Your Dragon promo. same price for the toy as it is the meal lucky I have kids I just happen to buy an extra for the people under the stairs.

8. awesomebros

I never understood how terrible your diet had to be to "collect them all" as they always said in the commercials. :p

9. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Year's agow , Bought them for the cola glasses with diffrent colours for each one!, Nether did compleate the collection though as they when't missing...

Shame could have bean worth somethink by now in good condition that is lol!

10. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

there doing the glass thing again you have a chance to collect them again

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

The moment I read the title I LOL'ed & kinda gagged because the name, or rather brand "Mighty Kid" was once a very popular children's line of shoes in my country back in the 70's & the 80's. Unfortunately the company who made them went under because of those cheaper mass produced shoes from China that easily breaks as they're poorly made :p

Also, thanks to Youtube I was able to find a commercial proving its existence, bad quality though. Freeze the video at 0:11 & you'll see it written on the box the brand name, as well as a picture of the "Mighty Kid" mascot himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moTGzDnA4zM

12. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Lol will try again chears!

13. MysticMaja

MysticMaja Well-Known Member

Apple fries sounds pretty yummy, actually D:

14. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I wouldnt call mcdonalds tasty, it gave me food poisoning twice.

15. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

I never got food poisoning from mcdonalds.

16. awesomebros

I got food poisoning from the hamburgers at my school. They were terrible too.

17. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I would, seeing as how i've never gotten food poisoning from it.

18. doughboy

doughboy Guest

yeah its not really that good..............i also read an article (this did not sway my opinion) that said McDonalds went fat free (healthy) in some areas due to "bigger" people blaming their weight problems on McDonalds, this was about 4 years ago i believe in the LA Times, not sure though..................
    off topic:
    either way i was never a McDonalds type of kid.....................
    I eat at BurgerKing they are more flexible and i mean that they are more helpful with making your order to your pleasure........
    I went into McD once and ask that they remove the pickles, ketchup,and mustard and they looked at me as if i were an idiot........

19. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It's one of those things that vary greatly by the place. Locally I hate the McDonalds, it's disgusting, the Burger King was a much cleaner, tastier place. But when I went on a business trip and had to stay in another state for a few months, we ate fast food a lot. The Burger King there was disgusting, the food tasted much worse than anything they served at the place I was used to. The McDonalds was a much better choice then.

20. King Cookie

King Cookie Well-Known Member

I think Wendy's beat both of them. Plus they have the oh so delicious Frostys.