1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Has anyone else had this problem with the DSone OS system?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by christina1, Apr 4, 2010.

1. christina1

christina1 Member

I dowloaded it from the "official" site and on the site it says it is in english. But it's not, it's in chinese... If anyone doesnt mind can they give me a link to an english version on the new OS for the DSone (I have a supercard ds). Thank you to who ever reads this.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/dl.php/Supercard_DSONEi_SDHC_Evolution_v1.0_SP2_0324_English.zip

Linfoxdomain is a good site, you should book mark it :)

3. christina1

christina1 Member

Okay thank you. Let's see how this works ;D
    Post Merge: [time]1270343168[/time]
    Ok well...It says Dsone EOS Loading, and it has been on that screen for a minute. Is that normal?

4. TirithRR

Probably not.

Back up your files, format your MicroSD and use this one instead.
    http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/dl.php/Supercard_DSONE_SDHC_Evolution_v1.0_SP2_0324_English.zip

(That other one was for the Supercard DSOnei, not the DSOne)

5. christina1

christina1 Member

Okay. I'm also trying to get pokemon HG to work on my card, with no success. I've read a lot of forums, tried a bunch of things but it wont work.
    Post Merge: [time]1270344763[/time]
    Never mind. It just freezes on dsone, it hasn't been fixed yet...Oh well.

6. TirithRR

I think you have to take the stuff out of the "en" folder. There should be a "_dsone" folder and a file called SCFW.SC

Put those two things on your MicroSD, not in any folder (called the root of the MicroSD).

7. christina1

christina1 Member

lol I know how to do it :) the problem is trying to get pokemon HG to work haha.

8. fearlessfoe

fearlessfoe Member

Hello christina1,

Please download the latest 'ds1patch.dat' found here, as well as the latest 'ndsinfo.dat' found here.
    Then copy them to your _dsone directory.

Cheers!

9. TirithRR

Oh, I thought you were saying it was still freezing when you started your DSOne.

Try the Rudolph's anti-freezing patch for HG/SS.
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=34997.0

10. christina1

christina1 Member

I have the ds1patch :D I know how to download everything and set it up, I taught myself . Thanks for your help guys. Now I'm on the persuit of getting PHG to work on my card.
    Post Merge: [time]1270346046[/time]
    And sorry TirithRR, the OS's you're giving me aren't working on my ds but thank you for your help. It gets stuck on the loading screen...

11. fearlessfoe

fearlessfoe Member

Back to the old OS, then.
    Follow TirithRR's link to download Rudolph's patch, and you should be good to go.