1. This forum is in read-only mode.

has anyone else had problems with the jump! ultimate stars?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xkoolguy90x, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xkoolguy90x

xkoolguy90x Well-Known Member

i found on the forums an englush version of it but when i pur it on my rf the top screen dimmed down a bit and the bottom screen goes black. after that it just stays like that. is this another problem like the gta save thing for the ds?

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...not to sure what's up with that, prehaps a bad patch?

Best to patch it your self, get the game from this awsome site, and find the latest patch...

Unforunatly, the patch I used has lost in my comp somewhere, and the site I used is...well dead...

You will also need to find an ips patcher (or whatever format the patch is) and LEAVE IT UNTIL IT'S DONE!

...My comp shows the programs frozen during the patching process, leave the whole comp alone until it says it done, should take about 1 or 2 mins...touch it at all and while it will say it's complete, it will be corrupted...

My first few attempts ended up simerlar to yours now that I think of it...

I hope that helps, other wise make sure your stuff is up to date (flash card or your emulator) and be sure it's good to go.

(insidently, was it these fourms, just asking...the game is a jap only release and thus there isn't an "english" version, but I assumed you already know about it)

3. xkoolguy90x

can you send your file? im not exactly that good with directions when they are written. i always question things. bad habit that i cant get rid off. too many bad experiences happened when i tried to follow things as they are and it turned to be a very bad situation.

4. jazzasidari

jazzasidari Well-Known Member

You can download it here https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=14757.0

5. xkoolguy90x

thats the 1 i downloaded. the top screen turns a bit grayer and the bottom screen goes black. i tried both of them on that thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.