1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Harvest Mooners that use emulators

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Mishy, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I was just wondering how many Harvest Mooners actually play any Harvest Moon games on an emulator. I was thinking of doing so since my son accidentally broke my DS Lite. :-\

2. Saiyajin Mui

Saiyajin Mui Well-Known Member

I've only really played the following on an emulator:

Harvest Moon (SNES)
    Harvest Moon 64
    Harvest Moon GBC 1, 2 and 3
    Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town

3. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Oh okay, I thought there would have been more players that happen to play on emulators.

4. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

There is a few... people just don't really have time anymore.

5. Saiyajin Mui

Harvest Moon (and RUne Factory) to this day remains the only game I would skip school/work for.

6. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Then again this is true. I started Nursing school so within the year I haven't touched my DS until my son accidentally dropped it and broke it.

Hahaha, I like the series as well. I like the whole concept of the monsters being part of the story to either help you in battle or you harvest goods from them.

7. thricee

thricee Well-Known Member

meh i was such a harvest moon freak in my youth.i would simply note down everything important like birthdays/what people like as gifts.sometimes i would spent endless nights into harvesting.then the cheats came in and ruined the whole concept :D now i dont have any time to actually play such time consuming games.i try to limit my self to games that are actually less time consuming and provide a nice storyline.

8. Saiyajin Mui

Totally stoked for Harvest Moon: A New Beginning and Rune Factory 4 for the 3DS. Gonna take a week off when each of those games come out.

9. darkziosj

darkziosj New Member

there are cheats in ANY GAME, it's up to the player to use it or not, i personally think that using cheats ruins any game.