1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Harvest Moon Sun shine islands possible glitch with the rom?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by bonedaddy130, Nov 16, 2009.

1. bonedaddy130

bonedaddy130 New Member

Hello Ive been playing this game quite a bit and I wanted to start to enchant my tools with wonderfuls. Well when I bought one and went to equip it into my axe it doesn't show up in my rucksack. But it only doesn't show up in the equip menu, normally I can see it in my rucksack fine. Well I was able to get it to show up when I equipped it to one of the main 4 equip slots but then when I looked it shows none of my tools have slots even though the starters are suppose to have 1 slot. So I bought the 3000g axe that has three slots and when I went to equip it again it showed that it had none even though in the shop it says it has three. I tried reinstalling a fresh copy of the rom and the problem continued I'm just curious if anyone else has this problem and if they've figured out a way to fix it like maybe a patching or something

2. audit_08

audit_08 Well-Known Member

Are you trying to say that you are trying to equip the wonderful yourself or when you talk to Charlie (Chen's son) when he is behind the counter, you cannot see the wonderful you bought when he ask you what wonderful to equip?