1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Harvest Moon DS

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by loghord, Feb 5, 2008.

1. loghord

loghord Member

How to I crack that really huge rock next to the pond where the fairy god mother or something is petrified. How do I plant mushrooms in the mushroom shed? How do I get a fishing rod? How do I get adamatite(not sure of actual spelling). How to get hold of a fishing rod? Why can't I get to area on the right of the town? everytime I try to, a midget comes to tell me I have to finish my work :S.

2. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

3. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Not many people know gamefaqs i think :D

4. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

we should create a post to sticky it. ;)

5. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Great Idea!!!

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

not really, people never read stickies.

7. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Example -> Tha Rules

8. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

How about banning them on the first warning? That should teach them a lesson.

9. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

yeah, great lesson, you won't even be giving them a second chance.

10. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

And then they'll definitely get other people to sign up :p!

11. cheeseheadz

cheeseheadz New Member

- to crack the huge rock, u need the legendary sword, which u get by getting 2 the 255th floor of the 2nd mine and defeating all the monsters, then equip the sword and press A next 2 the rock,
    - 2 get a fishing rod u visit galen in his house on saturday between 11am and 1pm (make sure u have no other tools equipped),
    - u can only get adamantite from the 3rd mine and beyond (so u need to complete the 1st and 2nd ones first),
    - area 2 the right of the town leads to mineral town, so u can only go there if u have the gameboy game 'friends of mineral town'/ 'more friends of mineral town' inserted in slot 2 in ur ds (if ur using a ds, that is),
    -and i'm not sure about the mushrooms!
    happy playing!! :)

12. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

This post is a little outdated man....