1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Harvest Moon DS: Sunshine Islands

Discussion in 'Cheats & Hints' started by robolink, Nov 17, 2009.

1. robolink

robolink Well-Known Member

Anyone come across a cheat that gives +100pt of friendship to everbody everyday or every time you push the assigned button?

would be nice to not have to talk to every person in the game every damn day =.=

Also, Anybody know how the gifting system works exactly? I know that you need to talk to the person for 4 days then on the 5th day you can give them a gift, but how does the game count that? by "the person needs to gain 100pt of friendship per day for 4 days then gifting is available." OR "Person needs to have the talk command activated 4 days in a row before gifting is available.".

for those who don't know, you gain 100points of friendship for talking to somebody and that's why i ask, for the reason of having to bypass talking to everyone.

That information alone would help me a lot. Thanks.

2. Alex_t15

Alex_t15 Member

i haven't heard of that cheat before, but i'll have a look around and message you if i find it :)

3. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

If you cannot find the codes you want, you can always request at codejunkies, even though they don't make all requested codes, they still make some worthwhile ones.

4. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Request your codes on the cheats.gbatemp.net forum (Just go to the site, click on forum, register yourself and go to Code Hack/Requesting and request your codes!)
    I requested some and they where super fast!