1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Harvest moon ds cute glitch

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by RoxanaRosethorn, Jun 22, 2014.

1. RoxanaRosethorn

RoxanaRosethorn New Member

So I have been playing harvest moon ds cute with no problems until I have to go to the cooking festival and the dish used is an oven dish I saved during the judging and once ruby's dish came up it froze. Is there any way to fix this because I would hate to start all the way over.

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

You could either of these methods;
    1. Download another copy of that game rom and give it exact same name as your SAV file's name. (Do backup your SAV file before hand)
    2. Try shut down your console, and give the event another go (again do backup your SAV file before hand)
    3. Backup your SD Micro content, full format the SD Micro, return all backed up content the SD card, and try again to play that event
    4. Move the SD Micro's content to a class 10 SD card if your current SD Micro is not up to that class level.

It's a glitch that could be caused by the rom copy you have, or the SD Micro's quality. In either case, it's not anti-piracy protection related. So the above possible solutions should suffice.

3. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

Its sorta a funny joke, but literally every harvest moon game has gliches. Natsume has very ineffecient playtesters apparently. Most times its a one time deal so try again. If it still happens again, try making a new dish or skipping the contest. If worst comes to worst, only use this option as a last resort. There are CHEAT CODES(requires emulator though) that can change the day to earlier one so you can try again, or skip the day. Use caution on the last option as there is a chance you may lose you entire data. Hope every works out fine.

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Not to mention what playing it on ?, emulation / card est...