1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Anti-Piracy Patch?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by KeshanAmare, Dec 18, 2010.

1. KeshanAmare

KeshanAmare Member

Could someone please give me a working Harry Potter and the Death Hallows Part 1 with and AP patch that works on R4-SDHC with R4i-SDHC v1.29b firmware? I've tried searching on Google, and some topics here but they don't work.

If someone could give me one I would appreciate it.

2. marretakkebos

marretakkebos Well-Known Member

This rom works with ysmenu.

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121.0

succes

3. KeshanAmare

KeshanAmare Member

It doesn't work. For pretty much all of my games, it says "Unsupported DLDI Name".

4. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

what card do you have

5. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Actually...he had mentioned it in his first question (1st post). Thought you might missed it. :p

Frankly I'm just wondering, how can a R4-SDHC cart able to run R4i -SDHC firmware? Is it even compatible to begin with? ???

6. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

lol, i did miss it :p i should stop skimming through posts :p which ysmenu did you try because i believe you can use ttmenu for dstt, r4 originals 6.42 with that one: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121.0 if you keep getting dldi error, try ysmenu for clones from there also

7. marretakkebos

marretakkebos Well-Known Member

It works for me, sorry. I did add the right DLDI (r4dldi.dat). Because I am never sure where, I added it to the root and to TTmenu. Now it works. Hopefully it will work for you too.

And do format your SD card when you make bigger changes. The real guys and girls around here are so right!

8. KeshanAmare

KeshanAmare Member

It is compatible. It works perfectly (even on my friends' ones).

I have already got TTMenu (for my Pokémon Black to work, that is) and in the YSMenu folder I downloaded from here I only added the "YSMenu.nds", as I already have the "TTMenu" folder. I have "r4dldi.dat" as well... Anything I missed?

9. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

I all the time see posts like this with problems running these cards. If they're this big of a headache I just wonder why bother?

10. KeshanAmare

KeshanAmare Member

Well, I want to play the game, obviously. Sometimes it's worth to go through so much trouble to get to play a game. Otherwise, it's not.

11. KeshanAmare

KeshanAmare Member

Still no patch...