1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hanjuku Eiyuu DS - Egg Monster Heroes english translation?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by lopolativo, Feb 14, 2010.

1. lopolativo

lopolativo Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/NDS/0040_-_Hanjuku_Eiyuu_DS_-_Egg_Monster_Heroes_(J)(Brassteroid_Team)(B42072B8).rar.html/

that game imo looks amazing so i was just wondering if there is any english translation for it?
    because i dont really like playing games in japanese if there is a translated version or the official US/E version is getting released which it wont for this game sadly.

2. gosm2455

gosm2455 New Member

no patch

3. surge92

surge92 New Member

how do you actually patch games?

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

First of all, there's still no translation for this game mentioned in this topic title to this day. So I'm not quite sure the reason for asking the above question you did on a long dead topic, would be easier if you're more informative when asking, and if unrelated to the topic, best to create your own independent topic rather than revive a long dead one. However, basically, there are many type of game patches, depending on which program it was made on, and it's purpose (translation, AP FIX, hacking, etc.). Thus which patcher program to use, and how it's done varies as well. In general, it involves a patcher program, a patching file and a clean/original/un-tempered rom. The patching file may be generated/extracted from a pre-edited rom using that very patching program that will be the basis of the file type.