1. This forum is in read-only mode.

halo on ds???

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by ultra, Jul 19, 2007.

1. ultra

ultra Guest

http://ds.ign.com/articles/806/806366p1.html

it's a weird conept of microsofts games on nintendos handheld system.

what a weird world we live in. btw, i don't think the guy knows what he's talking about.

2. Agerion

Agerion Member

I personally think that FPSes on DS work DECENT, but not EXCELLENT. I don't care how bad the graphics are as long as it is still a FPS. Personally, a 3-D one, not a dumb side scroller.

3. IainDS

IainDS Member

HALO DS was being developed. No body knows why it stopped being made. There is a video of some game review site/magazine (Mayby EDGE) who had an alpha release version.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I believe there were legal issues that stopped it.

5. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

and it's normal that was the reason... i believe halo is microsoft's, and nds is nintendo's... there has to be some kind of law between them which forbids it...

6. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

If im not mistaken it was canceled?

7. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

Yes it was...but Bungie split from Micro$oft so anything goes now...

8. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

^ yeah thats what i was hoping too, however I heard something about how they may now be a seperate division but they are still owned my MS because of some bullsht contract...

9. 12345robster

12345robster New Member

No no no! It was a Rogue Agent Mod for ds
    Google it! Even IGN were fooled, Its been proven since they both have the same menu,
    sounds , gun meshes,and death animations! Hope I've helped - I just wish they release the damn mod :p 8)

10. jadin72

jadin72 Well-Known Member

werent they also going to make a halo movie but cancelled it?

11. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_movie#Film_adaptation

12. jadin72

jadin72 Well-Known Member

i wonder... it would definitely rock to see one of my fav games on the silver screen, but will they pull themselves together long enough to make it work? ???

13. FantomRedux

FantomRedux Well-Known Member

Halo DS is never going to happen. Not to be a complete and utter pessimist, but Bungie, while not legally bound to the 360, have too much time and money invested in the 360 and Xbox Live to just hop over to its biggest rival and start developing for them. To be honest, I think the closest we're gonna see to Halo DS is the Goldeneye mod.