1. This forum is in read-only mode.

halo 3 xbox live

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by steveocho, May 27, 2008.

1. steveocho

steveocho Active Member

i just got xbox live ysterday so im trying out all my games. when i got to halo 3, i tried to play some matchmaking games like "Ranked Big Team" or "Big Team Social" both on xbox live (open party) but the "start matchmaking" wont turn white and it says "One or more players do not have the maps required to play in this playlist". what do i do...is there someone who can help? i would appreciate it.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Probably you haven't unlocked the map yet.

3. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I think the problem is that "One or more players do not have the maps required to play in this playlist". Maybe the map you want to play is one of those that come from that map pack available for download. Just my two cents. :)

4. KingJosh

KingJosh New Member

Hey guys ;D

I have the same problem, as far as I know everyone does, I know ranked big team games don't work as not enough people play it any more so it is being shut down (as far as I have heard)

As for the social big team games I'm not sure, it was up over a week ago but I have been on holiday the past 4-5 days so I wouldn't know what to say unless it has had the same fate as ranked big team games.

5. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

^^^^^^^^^^^Correct^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

6. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Yeah it pretty much means your missing the maps that are going to be played, just find a different game. Also if you stick to COD4 instead of crappy halo you wouldnt have this problem :p

7. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

Incorrect...It's just as likely to happen if hed doesn't have the COD map pack...

8. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

^ actually the advanced matchmaking setup in COD4 means it wont search for games with the new maps if the user doesnt have them.