1. This forum is in read-only mode.

hacks!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by joshua.rozario, Aug 8, 2010.

1. joshua.rozario

joshua.rozario Well-Known Member

I'm posting this topic for well any gba hacks this topic is to encourage game hacks since nds games are removed (hopefully they come back).
    Post Merge: [time]1281240812[/time]
    i cant do scripting i can supply sprites story lines and possibly music and sounds i can also supply programs for hacking games

2. shrekwilliam

shrekwilliam Well-Known Member

link took me here so im doing it here aswell XD
    here it is
    any1 wanna make a hack ? plz let me help if i can by downloading a pass file ideas or anything sides go to house lol i got a name already if want it rayqauza's peacefull valley of magic maybe u can short name? or anything i got a bit of story plot Your a ten year old boy going through the meyasin(random name lol) island searching o be the best travler and ultiamte (lol) trainer then loads of report on tv rayqazua making pokemon lvl 100 and beat rayqauza nock him in to the vally pool where you turn to lvl 100 ........ (more to come if i think more XD) (lol) is it possible to make a music shop in the island and you can lisen to music you can put in like team rocket song double trouble like the hole song the one with im the duker or juker of crime dom dom diwm lol sorry for spelling? so what you think
    !

3. joshua.rozario

great but i don't do scripting i can only map we need more people

4. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

HELP HIM

5. shrekwilliam

k we do need more members you can do map hmm what should i do ...i would do the text but i need the text for ruby/emerald/sapphire (witch ever we doing(may not be able to import the newest pokemon)) maybe emerald becuase rayquaza if you can get the emerald/ruby/sapphire text for advance text (full) then i can do that (il also help with map aswell we just need titlesets (maybe music) (maybe background if got space) and much more XD so anybody wanna help maybe a pro or some sort....also u can do music or me XD i just needa know how for music. story lines and sprites k that may help of what to put in this hack :D

6. joshua.rozario

you know we could continue raysie's hack instead of starting all over with a new hack

7. shrekwilliam

good idea ...but what about the event he was in in viridain city we delete that ? or continue the event? also Team rocket capture rayqauza giavoinni declares you his top co owner or what ever it is... is it assistaint? that may be good lol

8. joshua.rozario

continue viridian city rayquaza where to put him? assistant part later in the game

9. shrekwilliam

hmm rayquaza hmmm is there another path in victory road what goes to a island just like pokemon diamond/pearl/platinum shaymin event if not we can make one :D assistamt [art whats thsat i forgot is he a helper?

10. joshua.rozario

great assistant helper the same mybe even later in the game we can make him betray the boss

11. shrekwilliam

yeh rayquaza blows up team rockets old base?? and boss is angry becuase he left one of his greatest invention and he sent (you) to recieve it (what can it be...) and rayquaza comes and battle you! before ray.. battles you ray..blows the invention up so if you lose you gotta retry but no blow up invention if you win before you kill it throw master ball alsoif you just kill it it altomaticly says a text after about *throws a pokeball* and you capture it anyway ??? does that make sence and is it possible.

12. joshua.rozario

i dont know

13. shrekwilliam

k well do the best we can... i try seein if i can get that to work

14. joshua.rozario

true and we need a hacking team

15. shrekwilliam

ik they said if you goto pokemon comunity u can make a thread of your hack in hacks section and pepole will volunteir... i got a acc already
    anyway how wwe gonna work togethe by uploading a pass protected demo to each over or something?

16. joshua.rozario

download it too megaplaud with the poke community can you post it i dont have an account

17. shrekwilliam

you can post a topic with all the details the onlying you need it to be the patch noit the fuill game
    so give link on it!

18. joshua.rozario

what i dont understand

19. shrekwilliam

you need to extract the patch from the file to upload a beta and stuff on pokemon comunity also on pokemon comunity you can post a topic with all the details fo the hack!

20. joshua.rozario

oh ok but how are we going to extract the patch