1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hacks for games

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by icedragon613, Mar 14, 2008.

1. icedragon613

icedragon613 Member

I was wondering if anyone knew how to get hacks on games for NDS? Anyone know a good site where the games have hacks in them?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

maybe if you elaborated on what you mean by 'hacks' you might get more responses.

3. icedragon613

icedragon613 Member

i meant like the cheat button at the bottom of my Chinese R4 where u press Y to acess the cheats. i'd like to know how to get them

4. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

If you one i can give you the Cheat.dat than just paste it into your ds. and if you want link i can PM it to you since referral link is not allowed

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You can get one of the official website, and put it in system. It's usrcheat.dat. Or you can add the cheats yourself. Chances are the game you want to use cheat for will already be covered in the list.

6. joshthesim

joshthesim Active Member

The most up to date Cheat.DAT file is: "Rayder's Cheat.DAT".

It updates almost daily and has every game as far as i know to date.

Also he has a thread that if on the off chance you find a game without Cheats, you can request and he will put it on in the next update.

7. icedragon613

icedragon613 Member

ok thanks guys. If anyone knows a website or place where i could get cheats for my Chinese R4, just send it to [email protected]

8. anandjones

Action Replay cheats apply to any game that it works with (U or E etc) and the firmware doesn't affect that at all. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=77646 has a cheat file which covers nearly all games.

9. joshthesim

joshthesim Active Member

I already told him about that one...

10. anandjones

Yes but you didn't post the link for it. It can actually be pretty hard to find it. If the game you want cheats for isn't covered in the current Rayder's database file, head over to my awesome tutorial WITH pictures that will show you how to add them yourself.