1. This forum is in read-only mode.

hackers why i hate them

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by king_leo, May 13, 2009.

1. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

well on a website game some guy found my password out and hack my guy in it now i cant go back on it post why you hate hackers here  :D

2. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

They make hard earned work worthless.

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I'm afraid I can't really hate hackers, I'm a programmer myself and every simple security flaw I find just screams "please hack me". I'm not sure why but often I find myself with the mentality that people who basically give away their account info or are careless enough to not research security before publishing or storing data online really deserves to be hacked - if nothing else than that, hopefully, in the future they'll at least try to protect themselves properly.

That said I usually just give people a scare and then undo whatever I did, I'm by no means a malicious person.

4. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Well...
    See, I see how Seph thinks, and I admit I've done it myself.
    And also, you've got to understand the difference between hacking and cracking
    I can hack and crack hehe
    But I'm not prepared to explain how - I don't do that stuff anymore.
    Except to my little brother :)

5. marcy

marcy Guest

Then, You need to get a better password. Every idiot can hack a bad passwort with a brute force attack.
    Try to add some of these in your next password -> /&%$'+*\
    or some 1337.
    It's way more difficult to hack such passwords.

6. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Hackers are the worst. I just want to smash their faces with a chainsaw.

What website was it anyway?

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Wohoho!

I remember your bad boy days number 12 ;D

Weren't you tempo banned several times back in the day for vocalising that you want to do such a thing here on RomUlation ;D

And yeah, you guys who do know how to do these things, please use your talents to protect everyone here on this community & not toy with their systems LOL

8. king_leo

aq worlds and i like hacking pokemon and castlevania i have to admit

9. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I removed some of the website filters on a router so I could get on the websites I need to go to.

Then again, it's their fault for not using encryption.

Or maybe it was WEP and I screwed around with BT3. :p

10. metaknight50

metaknight50 New Member

What was your user name?
    Or
    Who was your hacker?

Because my friend got hacked the same day yours did.

11. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Errr... first of all only an Idiot (not saying you're one) would get hacked at AQ Worlds.

It's almost impossible unless the hacker said he was giving a memby* (Member*) account for free, and all he needs is your password or your E-Mail so that he can contact you for the account he's giving to you which is not gonna happen because he's a hacker. Duh.

And AQ Worlds is an easy MMO, in a month you can probably get 700k gold, a level 10 character, and at least mastered a class. You can just make another account anyway.

12. ian13456

ian13456 Well-Known Member

why won't you retrieve your password?

13. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

Shit is going to get hacked, sooner or later. You should ask yourself, how did your password manage to get in the "hacker"'s hands? If it's because of your carelessness, you can't really blame the hacker. Plus, Adventure Quest is not a hard MMO at all, as someone said...

14. king_leo

first it was hacked and the changed my password and second they canged the email to theres

he found out my password
    like is said read this

15. khaislash

khaislash Well-Known Member

Sure almost everyone who has been hacked by hackers hate hackers but you can't blame them for hacking your account as it is plainly your fault. There's absolutely no way a hacker could hack if you have a strong password and vigilant attitude.

Edit: Most game hackers aren't hackers, they're script-kiddies.

16. Your_Shadow446

Your_Shadow446 Active Member

And yet khaislashm, they still. They have......patience :O

17. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

patience to wait the 14 billion years it would take to brute force a strong password? Didn't think so.

18. Luk7nk4

Luk7nk4 Well-Known Member

LOL bruteforcing a 6 character password takes a VERY LONG time. They mostly use e-mail scams and the like.

But yeah, most of the time it's the fault of the person who gets hacked.

19. marcy

marcy Guest

Better use more than 6 characters. As far as I know 13 character passwords are quite secure.

20. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

12 characters potentially using ever character available on a UK keyboard (and the mandatory caps) would take 14 billion years to brute force, not accounting for Moores law.