1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Gundam 00

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Valkerion, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Valkerion

Valkerion Well-Known Member

Thats right ladys and gentlemen the newest gundam series has arrived!

you can finally stop watching all thoughs SEED reruns and get your fix with the newest gundam models and pilots.

Theres only one episode so far lol so i dont know the details but it looks like the show is modeled after real world events (what isnt now a days) and 2 nations are fighting over a something. Basicly all you find out is that a PMC (private milatary organization) creates the gundam series to stop all wars by waging one aginst both nations.

On a animation note, its very good, great colors and fluid motion, as usal gundam sets the bar for animation once agian. The new models are everything ive been hoping for... well one is, i always wanted one of the main gundams to be a sniper :) and one of the scenes i said "damn that was over kill" and the gundam piolt said the same thing haha. VAs sound good.

looks like a winnar!

2. The second ep's out :D
    downloading it now hehe

you can grab em off Demonoid.
    sure a lot of other places have em to ;]

very impressive new Gundam series
    cant wait for more ep's

id recommend getting the english subbed by "[Anonymous]".
    if you can't understand Japanese. :D

3. Commander

Commander Member

I stopped watching Gundam after Gundam Wing was taken off air mid season.
    Haven't liked any of the other seasons.
    Might check this out though seems interesting.

4. destiny

destiny Member

can,u,put,the,gundam,ep,into,your,r4?

5. Commander

Commander Member

Yes you can, convert it to .dpg and whats with all the commas?

6. destiny

destiny Member

do,u,think,u,can,teach,me,me(spacedoesntwork)

7. launch

launch Member

I don't know about Gundam 00. I'm still hooked onto Gundam SEED and need a real good wrenching to get watching something new. But I heard that it was a lot like Gundam Wing

8. eden2812

eden2812 Well-Known Member

Trying to get myself into Gundam, so yeah, I got it up till episode 8 now. Waiting for my finals to pass before I start watching ;D

From a first glance, yeah, it looks pretty good.

9. Adnan1992

Adnan1992 Well-Known Member

Where can I watch them. And the old series. I missed loads out. The last time I watched Gundam wing was when I was about 13.

10. ryjael32

ryjael32 Member

say,i read on this particular site that even kira would not win on these gundams' trans-arm?

well,only thing i know is that i found the song ash like snow little,or not, addicting..lol

11. Napster

Napster Well-Known Member

My favourite Gundam.