1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Guitar Hero/Rock Band related Question (Need help)

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by slapmeorelse, Aug 3, 2010.

1. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

**EDIT** If a moderator or admin can do so, please move this to the Technical Help forum. x_x I forgot I was supposed to post my topic THERE and not HERE...

(Note, I DONT hav a copy of Guitar Hero OR Rock Band. I happened to have bought instruments from a pawn shop... just because TT__TT)

I went to a pawn shop and bought a spare guitar and drumset for the Wii. How I knew they were for the Wii is that they have those + and - buttons on the two instruments and also the four lights the Wii-motes have and also the 1 and 2 buttons on the drumset

The guitar doesn't have a strap to it...?

There's nothing else connected to the drumset except that orange pedal-thingy. I'm probably missing a few things.. =/

It looks like it's for Guitar Hero/Rock Band. Thing is, I have neither games. I came home and tested to see if the instruments connected. Their blue lights blinked but it didn't connect to the Wii.

Can someone tell me what I'm missing here? (Most likely it's because I don't have the game)

Help would be greatly appreciated XD especially since I never OWNED any Guitar Hero/Rock Band game.. I've only played it at stores and at people's houses

2. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

Re: Guitar Hero/Rock Band related Question

3. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

If the drums are white/grey and 4 pads its RockBand, if its black drums it should have 3 pads and 2 cymbals on them it would be Guitar Hero and as for the Guitars the Rockband one the fret buttons are even with the neck and should be two sets, the Guitar Hero has one set and are raised up. make sure you sync them up to your wii.

4. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

A friend told me on FaceBook that they won't be recognized unless a Rock Band or Guitar Hero is being played on the Wii.

Thanks for the help guys =/ Sort of...

That's not the point here. Read what I'm saying before you say something smart T_T

I'm kind of lost here...

I only have those four drum-looking thingies. And a pedal. They have colors, aside from looking black entirely, so I'm assuming this is from Guitar Hero. Am I missing two cymbals?

5. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member