1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Guitar hero on tour

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by jinja, Jun 22, 2008.

1. jinja

jinja Well-Known Member

so it apparently came out today!!!! did anybody buy it? play it? like it? hate it? some feedback on this game would be nice...id really like to order this game online. so anybody who has it and is playing it your feedback is much appreciated.

2. ultra

ultra Guest

i plan on buying 3 sometime this week! toys'r'us is having a sale on all ds games [buy 2 get the 3rd free], which is why i'm buying 3. one for me and the other two to give as a gift for a friend.

i may also get final fantasy tactics a2

3. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Is this a NDS game? Why not download the ROM and see for yourself?

4. jinja

jinja Well-Known Member

id download the rom but i dont think its dumped yet, the other little problem with just downloading the rom is that it has its own peripheral that you need to play it...the guitar grip that plugs into the gba slot...i imagine the games not very fun without it

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

It probably won't get dumped properly at all because of the slot peripheral or maybe someone could make a patch fix for it. And it probably won't be fun playing it on an emulator as you'll need to tilt your head to one side to view the visuals.

By the Way, won't the pick scratch or damage the DS's touch screen? Especially if you were rockin' on hard?

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It will still be dumped, regardless if it needs the guitar device. Would be good if they sold the thing separately, just download the game, and then buy the device. You can turn no$gba to the side by using 2.6x :) The pick probably isn't a proper pick, it's probably "softer" or probably flatter. Plus, if you want to be safe, just use a screen protector, which you really need for Pokemon Ranger.

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

anand, where can I get no$gba 2.6x?

No one has posted a link/topic about it yet, I typed "no$gba 2.6x" on the search bar of the forum but there was no topic/post of it. Also is the 2x add-on from 2.6a still compatible with 2.6x?

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yes, it is compatible with 2.6a, all 2.6 versions actually. I posted a thread about it a while ago https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,5600.0.html. If it's expired, I wouldn't be surprised, PM me if so, and I'll find one.

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Oh so you meant "2.6a", not "2.6x", your last post because I saw this:

And thought a new version was already out.