1. This forum is in read-only mode.

guitar hero on ds

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by ultra, Mar 19, 2008.

1. ultra

ultra Guest

http://ds.ign.com/articles/860/860511p1.html

it seems that there is more effort placed on the ds then the wii. but of course some developers are starting to put more effort on the wii, especially square and ea[??].

the game looks amazing and hopefully it runs just as good as it looks. check out the video as well.

2. Warren_303

Warren_303 Well-Known Member

I saw this also on another forum. I though it was funny at first, it looks fun.

I read there is Career mode, multi co-op and battle.
    Also that you will need to sign your signature on the touch screen to get rid of fans. :D

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Which then gets sent to a huge internet database to be sold to criminals no doubt :p

4. Warren_303

I'm sure that's the only reason they made this setup on the DS. :D

5. Loonylion

My uncle once borrowed my pen to sign a cheque, not realising it was a digital pen that records handwriting ::)

6. Warren_303

Sounds like a James Bond pen.

7. Loonylion

'Now pay attention, 007' :p

8. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Now we know we can't download this as a rom, due to the thing in the GBA slot :S

9. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I made a thread on Guitar Hero DS too which was a while ago. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,5669.0.html :-\

10. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

I wonder if someone will dump it regardless of the gba device.

11. anandjones

They probably will dump it so people can just buy the button GBA addon separately. Don't know if you can though..

12. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

they forgot about the left handed people >.<

13. Nice...The first Guitar Hero for DS. :D

14. AetherMaster

AetherMaster Well-Known Member

I'm sure there'll be a flip, just like on the Wii. The screens would just swap....and the buttons will be upside-down :-\

15. anandjones

Yeah something like that. There may be a left handed version that will come out as well.

16. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Looks alright, actually really old news, heard about this ages ago when it was just a concept :p

17. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

just hope so....

18. AetherMaster

AetherMaster Well-Known Member

I hope so too, as I'm a lefty.

19. Loonylion

One of my school friends thought he was left-handed and when someone asked why his right hand twitched when he was writing he said it had always done that. He'd never really thought anything of it, but since we were in chemistry he mentioned it to the chem teacher. She watched him write for a few minutes and then said 'It means you're ambidextrous. Try writing with your right hand'. He did and his handwriting was almost as good as with his left hand. He'd been ambidextrous for 19 years without realising it.

20. Warren_303

Was that your uncle? ...006 :D