1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Guitar Hero Grip and downloaded Roms for EZFlashVi

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by blueangelical, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blueangelical

blueangelical Member

Hi, I have searched this forum and GBAnet for answers about my little problem and can't really find an answer for my EZFlash.

I have an EZFlashVi in a DSlite, I bought the "Guitar Hero on Tour - Decades" with Grip last night and was so impressed I came onto Romulation and downloaded "Guitaer Hero - on Tour" and "Guitar Hero on Tour - Modern Hits", I found that when started they both said that they needed a grip to play even though the grip was still in. I turned off and re-installed the grip, turned back on and tried only to be told the same thing.

I then downloaded the Guitar Hero on Tour - Decades which I'd just bought and tried to play that on my EZFlashVi with Grip installed. I got the same message about I needed to put in a grip..?

I turned off, put in the original game and turned it on and it recognised and started to play with the grip, so I turned it off, put back in my downloaded version and again the no grip message came up.

This is my first question on this forum and as my intro says, I'm new to all this gaming and not really understand the ins and outs., but would appreciate some help with this problem please.

thanks in advance..

******************************************************************************

In the "SETCHEATOPTION" of the CheatCode, I've found the "Remove grip will not cause error" and "Grip Bypass Code", enabling these dosn't do much, when I start the game it still stops at the need to insert grip message, whether the grip is in or not..?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.