1. This forum is in read-only mode.

guilty gear

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by solbadguy, May 15, 2007.

1. solbadguy

solbadguy Member

anyone know where the guilty gear anime is at

2. OmenNeko

OmenNeko Member

There is none, simple as that.

However! There is a Tsukihime anime. If you are Familliar with Tsukihime, the fighting game, and the manga is bad ass too.

Theres also a Street Fighter Anime and an Anime for every game of the Tales series, the newer titles are scheduled to release sometime next year. (Tales of Eternia, Phantasia, Symphonia, etc.))

3. NightKry

NightKry Active Member

Regarding your sig, OmenNeko, that acolytes and archers usually can't in two hits considering most archer novices' builds don't have any str as well as the acolytes(if you play reallly really low rate where reset is impossible)

4. quan4

quan4 Active Member

i have also been tried to find if there is anime for this serie, but no luck at all, i looked into youtube be4 but all they show was the introduction of the anime of guilty gear

5. hen

hen Active Member

In the guilty gears X2 for the PC port. I found the movie of Guilty Gear but I am not sure whether it was really a guilty gear movies or just the rip of the previous GG game animation.
    Better check it first

6. Valkerion

Valkerion Well-Known Member

there hasnt been a anime for the GG universe that i know of. They use anime style characters and intros but thats it. Movies on the net are fan vids and openings of the games.

GG isnt big enough i guess to have its own series or movie. It seems popular around the world i wonder why noone has jumped on it yet.

7. dxb111

dxb111 New Member

you truly are an awesome php programmer

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

umm, thanks

9. SplinterOfChaos

SplinterOfChaos Well-Known Member

I believe in Guilty Gear XX2, there is a trailer for Guilty Gear. However, I think I remember going on gamefaqs.com and asking where the movie was and getting the responce that the video on the game was actually a promotional trailer for the game. However, it is ungodly awesome, what little fighting they show, and I think the only thing that would suck about a show called Guilty Gear would be the plot.

10. hen

hen Active Member

Too bad I think there is really a guilty game anime :-[

11. Valkerion

Valkerion Well-Known Member

sup guys, found this little vid while randomly on youtube. This might be why people think theres a anime series.

this is a 5 min animation vid of guilty gear but it was ONLY a PROMOTION video for the game, nothing else

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM3DW3w0RFc