1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GTS pokemon white error

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by chukapi, Dec 2, 2010.

1. chukapi

chukapi Guest

Help.. i just caught a Gantoru on ?thunderstone cave? (sorry if the name of the cave is wrong) and i want it to be deposited in the gts to be traded for a dotekkotsu.. but it gave me an error saying that my pokemon is not "legitimate".. i try it with some more pokes but they also encounter the same problem.. i have pokemon white v7 prepatched

2. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

did you use any AR codes?, like all pokes are shiny or 100% capture ratio?

3. chukapi

chukapi Guest

nope.. didn't use any cheats..

4. Duncan Idaho

you 100% sure? what method of language are you using english or japanese? i've heard the GTS rejects the english named ones via patch so switch to japanese and try to do it

5. chukapi

chukapi Guest

i didn't activate any cheats, i use a pokesav to edit tha ev of my starter pokemon.. but i didn't use it at Gantoru.. maybe i'll just nickname my Gantoru in a random japanese letters and try again..

6. Duncan Idaho

no, try this there is an option to switch to japanese text, go to the first town and you will activate im not 100% sure but i belive it also on the options menu, fly to a poke center and try to deposit the poke

7. chukapi

chukapi Guest

oh i forgot about that option.. thanks! i'll try again later and report back if it works..

edit:it works..!! thanks a lot

8. Duncan Idaho

youa re welcome i belive the problem is that the GTS recognizes pokes with names that arent japanese or arent written on the english language as 'hacked' as the patch what does is show a text different from the japanese, that could be the root of the problem