1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GTA CTW Multiplayer Help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by adogalog, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adogalog

adogalog Active Member

Ok well i have patched my GTA CTW rom with ARM7 and ARM9, I am using a TTDS btw.
    So when i choose connection to use or "Test Connection" Or "search for an access point" it never finds it, it is rom based to GTA CTW because i works completely fine on other games e.g Pokemon Platinum.

Please help as much as you possibly can <3 in advance.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

it is not the rom at fault, it was the patching process.

3. Light_Of_Darkness

Light_Of_Darkness Well-Known Member

arm7 and 9 patching screws up the wi-fi, get an R4 or something that can use cheat files and search for the unoffcial cheat database, it has a bypass cheat

4. adogalog

adogalog Active Member

its just when i didn't have arm7 and arm9 it always froze when he was about to bail during the intro

5. pugmalion1

pugmalion1 Well-Known Member

The piracy-protection bypass cheat on the latest database update fixes both the game freezing problems and the wi-fi problems. You need to start with a fresh game, though, which means you need to delete all traces of your current GTA game off of your flashcart. That includes your current save file, too.

6. adogalog

adogalog Active Member

erm well i actually had that cheat on my TTDS and i turned it on and erm well yeah it freezes when i said it froze

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It is not considered a protection, simply an updated save file driver which was used.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.