1. This forum is in read-only mode.

gta - ctw - how do i start a multiplayer game ?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by fivetimesbaby, Mar 22, 2009.

1. fivetimesbaby

fivetimesbaby New Member

anyone else having trouble starting a muti card multiplayer game ??
    both ds`s show ` no connection ` after they have searched for the connection ( not the wifi , just 2 players linked together )
    i am using 2 ds`s with an r4 card in each
    are the friend codes something to do with it ??
    please help

2. oystahead

oystahead New Member

im having the same problem, and its starting to annoy me as i want to play it! it doesnt connect, and we then have to restart the DS.

3. XKazumaX

XKazumaX New Member

you see their name and you see go or something beside it press it then you'll connect

4. oystahead

oystahead New Member

While its connecting, and searching for hosts, nothing actually comes up :S So it doesnt show whether i could select join or see any names :(

5. indianCHAN

indianCHAN Well-Known Member

The patch disables multiplayer. I'm not sure why, but personally I'd rather be able to play the single-player than play a dumbed-down multiplayer.

6. oystahead

oystahead New Member

:( but is there a patch that will make it work? Maybe soon there will be a patch that allows multiplayer? :(

7. Light_Of_Darkness

Light_Of_Darkness Well-Known Member

what? you can actually broadcast? i got my prepatched GTA CTW from nds roms but on multiplayer it cant even broadcast >.<

8. jakbu

jakbu Member

The game is patched, it won't works with wireless.

9. ~7Vath~

~7Vath~ Well-Known Member

*sigh*

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=15638.msg175022;boardseen#new ::p

follow those instructions to get a non-patched to work fully with multiplayer and wi-fi working...

10. ttimebomb

ttimebomb Member

it is becase you are using the rom try using rom that are not both us use us and ero :) :D