1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GTA: Chinatown Wars save file problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by hagamablabla, Apr 25, 2010.

1. hagamablabla

hagamablabla New Member

My creates the save file, and then it goes to a black screen that says
    The save file could not be accessed. Please turn the power off and reinsert the DS card.
    I did that like 8 times.

2. electromakumba

electromakumba Well-Known Member

I think that's because GTA:CW has an Anti-Piracy software that recognize if you are playing an original cartridge or just a rom.

Here it is the thread where you can find broad information on how to bypass it:
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=14970.0

3. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

You should get the new emulators or change the NDS Cartridge Media Backup to a different one cause every game has a different save type
    Post Merge: [time]1272244626[/time]
    For the next person who says "PIRACY" I just might come after you. there is no anti piracy not one, not even if they announced it because its like playing a Armorgames swf game on a swf player [It will tell you to go to armorgames], but if you play it on your internet browser you avoid that, but it works vice a versa.

Meaning, playing on a emulator avoids that problem(If it exist), why? cause whatever "Anti-Piracy" software isn't on the game its actually on the console [that would only make the game bigger and waste time, compare the ratio Console:Cartridge] so its probably "Anti-Piracy" firmware (the software on a console) meaning you need the patch to avoid the "Anti-Piracy" on your console. Its like putting a chip in your PS2 and you know what that's like.