1. This forum is in read-only mode.

GTA chinatown wars nds [doesnt work on edge]

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by hannahtan2009, Apr 7, 2011.

1. hannahtan2009

hannahtan2009 Member

Please help i dont know how to make GTA chinatown wars work.. many ppl are talking about the DSlazy and unpacking the nds rom and stuff but i dont know how to do it. can someone please just give me that link that already works on edge? Thanks so much! :D
    Post Merge: [time]1302160947[/time]
    if you cant give me a link that already works on edge how bout just giving me the steps to replacing the Arm7 with Arm9. i really dont know how to do this, its confusing.. they say u have to unpack it and stuff? @.@
    It'll be much appreciated if you just give me the link of the rom that works on edge. thanks again!
    PLEASE ANYONE REPLY ASAP. :)

2. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

What firmware version of EDGE are you using? the older ones needed a patch but I believe that versions 2.0, 2.1 and beyond can run it perfectly.

3. hannahtan2009

hannahtan2009 Member

my firmware is v2.1 but i still doesnt work.. i downloaded the nds rom without patch and it still wont work.. i tried patched..still none. that's why i was asking bout the DSlazy and unpacking and stuff, but i dont know how to do it... :(
    Post Merge: [time]1302186920[/time]
    it stops in the part where it says 'saving. please do not turn off or remove card..' somethin like that. please help. anybody.

4. kieran-123

kieran-123 Well-Known Member

I had some problem with this and the iEDGE,I don't know what I did but try it without a save and try a new rom.
    It will work some way,delete the save and try and load it again first.

5. hannahtan2009

hannahtan2009 Member

okay, i'll try that. thanks!
    Post Merge: [time]1302225782[/time]
    Oh here i found the link that works on edge now! thanks for the help anyways! :D
    here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?tgxktnn5tzu
    hope it helps the ppl who had the same prob :)