1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Grimiore of the rift freezing.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by ridiculosity, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ridiculosity

ridiculosity Active Member

The game runs fine until Rupie Mountain patrol, where Luso is asked to sell his judge. It freezes at this scene, when I tried again it froze in a different time.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Backup all your files and reformat your MicroSD.

3. ridiculosity

ridiculosity Active Member

Um... How do I do that?

4. Lizz0784

Lizz0784 Well-Known Member

Place the mini-SD card within the mini-to-SD card adapter. Make sure the tab on the mini-SD is facing the upper side of the adapter. Slide it in slowly, being careful not to damage the pins.

Slide the adapter in an SD slot on your computer. If you do not have an SD slot, place the adapter in a USB card reader, and plug that into a USB slot on your computer. Give the computer time to read the card.

Open "My Computer" (usually located in your start menu) and navigate to your mini-SD card. It will usually be recognized as a drive such as "E:" or "H:."

Right-click on the drive and select the "Format" option. A menu window will open.

Make sure that the drive size is set correctly (remember that the size will be a little smaller than actual sd card size due to random files needed on card with formatting), and that it is set to the file system you wish to use (usually FAT32 on an SD card).

Enter a volume label, which is the name for the drive, then press start. This process should only take a few minutes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.