1. This forum is in read-only mode.

great pokemon game idea

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by subzero3k, Sep 9, 2010.

1. subzero3k

subzero3k Member

like the title says
    my idea probably everyone has thought of this
    um not sure how to say it so excuse me
    make a pokemon game where it starts off in Kanto then Johto and somehow go to Hoenn then Sinnoh
    idea
    u start off like any of the kanto games u pick a pokemon up from prof.oak
    then go though kanto getting the badges beat the elite 4 and the champ
    get a letter or something from prof.oak/elm saying something about going to johto
    in johto (pick up some new starters?)follow the johto storyline
    with some difference get the badges beat johto elite 4 and camp
    something happens and you are in hoenn (pick up some new starters)
    follow the hoenn storyline and maybe have a Battle Frontier story line of some sort

i'm this might seem messy but that is the basic idea

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

This idea is new and exciting. I will tell my co-workers at Nintendo and Gamefreak to implement this idea. Thank you.

3. subzero3k

subzero3k Member

lol

4. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

Mashing every previous region into one game... why do you even want this? just replay the previous.

5. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

wow but how high will the champ be at hoen or sinnoh
    your own pokemon should be realy high after all those gyms and elite 4 from the previous regions...

6. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I love your sarcasm, nat.

7. King Cookie

King Cookie Well-Known Member

This idea was been said some many times it's not funny. There's a few obvious problems with this:
    -After a few regions, your Pokemon would get to 100.
    -It would be insanely repetitive.
    -It wouldn't actually add anything to the series.

8. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

I say, add more pizazz in the battles. Granted that there's added effects in pokemon BW, there ought to be more since that is the crux of the game. imo

9. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Change all the pokemon into Walkie Talkies, it will help re-invent the series.

10. subzero3k

subzero3k Member

lawl it be good to mash everything together cause it's a new game prly tick the exp down abit or something to make the game more balanced
    it's like a pokemon in all in type of game

11. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Lowering the amount of XP you get from battles would suck hard, it's hard feeling like you're progressing near the end of the game on any Pokemon game because it seems like your Pokes only level up after 30 battles.

12. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

that would make the game more boring than before,,, if it going to be played in 4 region then raise up the maximum level,,, but still, that would be really boring if the storyline in every region is the same,,,

13. qaz123qaz

qaz123qaz Member

How about up the max level?

14. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

I CAME UP WITH THIS TOO DAMMIT

15. Killua Zaoldyeck

make it like disgea,,, haha,,, but that would make the game extremely boring,,,

16. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

Actually I came up with another one. So the world of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh gets totally screwed by a 9.9 magnitude earthquake. The player must totally pwn Cyrus to save the world and move to a totally different event-only region.

I even have maps.

17. Sneggz

Sneggz Well-Known Member

i would rather have a non-turned based pokemon game just like twin age

18. Killua Zaoldyeck

what, like action-adventure rpg?? that would be new,,, but that would be too drastically change,,,

i say maybe the genre would be still turn-based but with the different storyline, for example you need to save the world from pokemon alien from outer space or whatever except just beating the gym leader and poke league,,,

19. DEstroya786

DEstroya786 Active Member

just throwing this out there but id like a more strategy pokemon where you tell them where to move and it can influence how the battles go. Like you draw a path and select the moves that it uses as an auto

20. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

ive got a hit or miss idea a pokemon rts