1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Grand Theft Auto Chinatown wars - flamethrower freeze

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by funnyhjk, Jan 16, 2010.

1. funnyhjk

funnyhjk Member

hi i have an R4I SDHC and i downloaded gta chinatown wars. im on a misson were u need a flamethrower and everytime i try and use it everything freezes .i saw some topics here but didnt understand them. could someone help me please!

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Backup all your files and reformat your MicroSD.

3. funnyhjk

funnyhjk Member

I did that but it dosent work...
    Post Merge: [time]1263756867[/time]
    I completed the mission without the flamethrower but the next mission i need to breathe fire out of a dragon but yet again it freezes. I think firey stuff (apart from grenades,etc) make it freeze.

4. efrenm

efrenm Well-Known Member

did you try the patch rom or the original?

5. funnyhjk

funnyhjk Member

Im not sure... i downloaded it from www.games-engine.com. how do i know if its patched or original? Which one do i need to download? I got the latest kernel aswell... :(

6. azlanshah

azlanshah Well-Known Member

try to go to youtube and find download gta chinatownwars ds ....see the vid and download it :D..JUST PUT THE GAME IN AND sav.file :D...hope this works cause i have play it :D..n i have finish it too

7. funnyhjk

funnyhjk Member

ive also experiencing another problem - everytime i load the game it says 'diskerrcode-82 Please rest system'. i know u have to reformat it but it only works 2 or 3 times... do i have to keep on reformting?
    Post Merge: [time]1263890386[/time]
    would i have to start from the beggining??? please give me the link!

8. 01philip01

01philip01 Active Member

does it freeze everytime u use a flamethrower?
    or any explosives when in a mission or even out of it?

9. funnyhjk

funnyhjk Member

in and out of mission - one da mission were u use a flamethrower and on the mission were u breathe fire out if the dragon. explosives like moltovs and grenades work

10. efrenm

efrenm Well-Known Member

do you want the complete game save i can give you one

11. funnyhjk

funnyhjk Member

but then i cant do any of the missions...

12. agxthesorrow

agxthesorrow Well-Known Member

that's totally weird i can reccommend you to use YSMENU google the last edition or gbatemp.com

13. funnyhjk

funnyhjk Member

Will the YSMENU of DSTT make the flamethrower stop freezing? i have sdhc ill try...

14. ibustama

ibustama New Member

I'm having the exact same flamethrower freeze problem, I've got a dstt. Please tell me if you solved the problem and how. thnx in advance!