1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Grand Theft Auto China wars

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by qizzle, Nov 15, 2009.

1. qizzle

qizzle New Member

Grand Theft Auto China Wars
    I have now downloaded both the us & european version of this game, both have come up with the old cant find save etc, I have tried to overcome this with the MaxCrass & DSlazy mod, on checking the file size I find that they have gone down from 128.0 MB to 119.0 MB, I have tried them a couple of times to make sure I have done it right.
    I can get the game to load on my DS Lite but when I select the yes in autosave then select the slot to auto save too I get a black screen & have to turn off the DS Lite :'(
    qizzle

2. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

you will find a pre-patched rom here

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=14970.0

3. qizzle

qizzle New Member

Thanks a lot funguy, found a prepatched GTA, downloaded & installed ok, now playing it (badly at the moment)
    ;D ;D ;D

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

What is the card you are using?

5. qizzle

qizzle New Member

Hi jhon 591,
    Im using a R4 v1.18 card with a 2gb micro SD, nothing special just your bog standard made in China, it worked for me ok!.
    If you follow the link on the reply to my post, the topic=14970.0, then select the Megaupload.com link it will take you to the GTA Chinawars.nds, file, download that file and extract it & it should work, I tried to put the link to it on here direct but for some reason the link seemed to be broken so you have to approach it direct, best of luck ;D ;D

6. sciontm

sciontm New Member

I also followed that link you gave and it was dead... Please someone POST A NEW DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE PATCHED VERSION OF GRAND THEFT AUTO CHINA TOWN WARS PLEEEEEEEEASSEEEEEEE

7. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

What flashcart do you have? If you have an original R4, there's some new firmware that supports the un-patched game.
    If not, do you have the cheat database from GBATemp? If you do, then turn on the first cheat for GTA and it should work, but online will be broken (just like the patched version).