1. This forum is in read-only mode.

grand theft auto 4 crash

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by juanpaulopaguiligan, Apr 5, 2010.

1. juanpaulopaguiligan

juanpaulopaguiligan Active Member

i have been playing GTA 4 on the PC but every time i play it it always crashes to the desktop with no reason.

2. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

GTA 4 has a lot of glitches for the PC version. It might be your RAM not enough memory or some other technical problems.

I had flying cars and roads turning white even when I played it on my xbox 360. I hope you have a good graphic card to go with this game and extra memory on your hard drive. Did you update your driver card?

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I seen it lag up alot on a pc that was actually WAY more powerful than the game it's self, it's glitchy...and I saw it froze as well.

4. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

LOL, inspite of all these, it still is a wonderful and great game. One of the many reasons I got my Xbox 360 anyways...

You can't drive too fast or it won't load properly and the sceneries turn white and blank or you have the modern version of cars floating..it's really funny but yeah can be a nuisance:)

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You'd think there is a patch to fix this crap right?

Hrm...

6. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

I have seen topics regarding cars that cannot be controlled, swirling left and right getting all jiggy wiggy but there was a patch to that one.

Not so sure about other glitches though..

7. juanpaulopaguiligan

i have 2 GB RAM. i have updated my video card drivers. i use Nvidia geforce 8400 gs with 1 GB memory when it crashes it says " gta 4 crack has stopped working.

8. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

2 Gig is still not enough to say the least but I don't think it's the main problem here, must be the crack not patched properly. Many problems arises with the PC version..it could be anything..

9. juanpaulopaguiligan

yeah it may be the crack thanks for the info.