1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Got Trial Film Editer At School Need Help..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shrekwilliam, May 24, 2011.

1. shrekwilliam

shrekwilliam Well-Known Member

Hey Today At School I Got Selected To Be A Film Editor (Trial) And Of course I Said "I Can Do Special Effects And Sounds And Stuff" But....
    I Need Some Advice Of Tuts And Stuff On How To Be Excelent At The Job (School) Like How To Replace Images And Stuff So Anyone Can You Please Tell Me Some Stuff Thanks.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

it depends what software you use, and no tutorials can substitute for actual experience. You should not have said you are able to do something you have never done before.

3. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Why Use All Word WIth A Cap? It Annoys Me To Read It!

4. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Telling Lies Is Bad You Should Come Clean Before You Get Found Out But...
    Video Editing Isn't Something You'll Be Able To Learn Over Night Also Pay More Attention In English I Wouldn't Want You On Video Editing Since You Can Barely Form A Coherent Sentence You're Welcome.

5. shrekwilliam

I Do Know Some Stuff But It Depends What Software They Use :s But I Hope I Manage I Should Be Able To Its A School n.n And I Never Lied :p Should Of Said That More Clearly :p And I Only Use Caps Because Its Easier For Me To Type And I'm A 5b-a On English So Yeah It Wont Be So Difficult >.< Do You Know Which Software's The May Use Its For A School Video Club Like Thing.

6. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

What Stuff Do You Know Surely If You No Stuff You Don't Need Anybody To Recommend Software As You Know Stuff. Stuff. That's Ok I Find It Easyier To Type If I Dont Use Any Letters

Pay Close Attention To What I Juts Said It's Very Impotent. Than I Hope Your Skool Is Going To Be Inspected Soon They're Obviously Failing They're Students <.> I Know Softwar The June Can Use But I've Got Nothing For The May Soory

7. Raqueldms

Raqueldms Well-Known Member

This is epic. XD

8. shrekwilliam

Hey Ik Wat Software It Is: Adobe PhotoShop 7 Elements Or Somthing About That :p i was in the studio today :p

9. Loonylion

photoshop doesnt handle video

10. shrekwilliam

hmm? it dont 0.o weird it was a software whats adobe and had PE in corner < and i remember 7 it was a video for a huge camera >.<

11. Loonylion

première elements, its a cut down piece of shit program.