1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Got Acekard 2i, nothing but black screen, help?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by chupacabra24, Dec 15, 2011.

1. chupacabra24

chupacabra24 New Member

Ok, so I have a friend that wanted an Acekard for their son for Christmas. I thought they were getting a DSi so I got one already set up with the newest firmware via the Dorasu hack.

Come to find out they got a DS Lite, so I went to test the new card in my son's DS. It gets as far as "Loading" and then freezes, or flashes to a black screen and freezes. So I'm imagining I need to downgrade/reinstall.

The problem is, as it never loads to the microSD card (which is accessible on my son's older Acekard), I'm really not sure what to do. I'm a total n00b at this; As the Acekards are pretty much plug and play, I have no idea what to do at this point, though I am searching around looking for similar posts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

2. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Go onto normatts site and download the latest akaio and loader then take it from there.

3. chupacabra24

chupacabra24 New Member

Will do, thanks!

EDIT: Er, would do, but the site is suspended. Crap.

4. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Download this:

http://www.mediafire.com/?6j2xz3fyi16gsqs

Follow the instuctions inside.

Please notify us if you have fixed your problem, or if it still uccuring.

5. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

Hmm this sounds exactly like the problem I had with my Acekard. Which was running AKAIO. I recommend you try this fix. Fixed the loading error and everything on my card, it worked like new. So yeah, I would give it a shot. You've got nothing to lose. Make sure you have the latest update file though, because that one is most likely out of date. You'll want the 1.4.3update file. That one is for 1.4.0

*EDIT*
    I jsut re-read your post... and it isnt loading on a normal DS??? Hmm, just put the latest AKAIO and put it on, it should work fine. You can get it from here.