1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Goodbye Duke Nukem: Critical Mass

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by sylar1000, Oct 30, 2010.

1. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

http://kotaku.com/5676889/duke-nukem-stripped-from-upcoming-duke-nukem-games

exert: Things are never easy when you're making a Duke Nukem game. The developers of Duke Nukem: Critical Mass are now dealing with the fallout of the bomb dropped by Gearbox earlier this year, finding themselves without their main character.

Frontline Studios were going to make a pair of Duke games for the PSP and Nintendo DS as part of the Duke Nukem Trilogy. Plans have changed. Duke Nukem has been yanked out of those games and replaced by "Cam Nash."

It's now called Extraction Point: Alien Shootout and will be on the PSN and 3DSiware.

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

That is very disappointing. Duke Nukem is a cursed name.

3. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

Nuke Dukem!

Say goodbye to my favorites Duke Nukem games! Released on Nintendo DS was cancelled!!!!

4. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

lol just realized something duke nukem forevers initials are D.N.F did not finish. anyways this makes me sad i was looking forward to this

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Those were going to be awesome games too...I wish they wold have made it instead of some shit game...I love Duke.

6. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! i was waiting for this game, and now its not going to be released

7. gr8 1

gr8 1 Well-Known Member

awww it would of been good to play those again the land of the babes was my least fav but ill it would of been good damn it !!!!!!

8. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

That was expected ;D

9. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

Look likes Duke Nukem Critical Mass is back right now! Just only change the date! :p