1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Good Yu-Gi-Oh deck?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Woolie1994, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Woolie1994

Woolie1994 Well-Known Member

Hey all, I wanted to ask if someone here knows a good Yu-Gi-Oh deck. I have all the cards in Yugioh WC 2008. And please no elemental hero's or crystal beast deck.

Woolie1994 ???

2. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

My simochi deck might be fun for you

Monsters
    A cat of ill omen x2
    Gellenduo x3
    Gyroid x3
    Marshmallon x1
    Mask of Darkness x2
    Spirit Reaper x1
    Ground Collapse x3

Spells
    Level Limit - Area B x1
    Lightning Vortex x1(1-3)
    Mist Body x3
    Rain of Mercy x3
    Swords of Revealing Light x1
    Upstart Goblin x3
    Wave-Motion Cannon x3

Traps (Key point of deck)
    Bad reaction to Simochi x3
    Gift Card x3
    Gravity Bind x1
    The eye of truth x3

And that's it. You might want to put in some Heavy Storm resistance, and anything else that helps kill off spells that remove your backfeild.

What's this deck do? Well, the monsters and spells help keep the opponent off you until you draw a Bad Reaction to Simochi card. After you get that, activate it and use gift card/ the eye of truth/ Upstart goblin / Rain of Mercy / cards that give your opponent HP to WASTE your opponent. It's not uncommon to have 4-5 round matches with this thing.

3. razielleonhart

razielleonhart Well-Known Member

its all about what feels right for you. like my deck is great for me might not work for you so well

4. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

if you want a winning deck you might want to do some research either on easily use OTK deck or a old fashion beat down deck (consist of high atk monster with trap and magic to clear opponent's field).

5. Woolie1994

Ty all. Deathbreak911, I'll try using your deck. And Calvin_0 I'll try searching those decks :D

Woolie1994

6. uruz7

uruz7 Guest

i think if you add some reficule, it would be better...

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Nurse_Reficule_the_Fallen_One

for more information about what i called burn deck, see the wikia

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Burn_Deck

7. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

I have several decks. I am making one right now, as im typing. Its for destroying your opponents life points with effects,traps and magic.

My fave deck is my Dark Spellcaster deck.

3 Dark Magicians
    2 Dark Magician Girl
    2 Skilled Dark Magician
    2 Dark Magic Ritual
    1 Dark Magician of Chaos
    1 Axe of Despair

... and I forget the rest

8. Woolie1994

Well hahahahahhahablah I already made a pretty awsome deck myself that has good effect monsters, high attack monsters and good spell and trap cards. I know that you think that's not smart, but it actually works really well so I dont give a (what comes out of your ass). If you want to know which one pm me or something... :D

9. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Oh yeah? My friend, Yugioh addict, made a deck for me, which I edited, it destroys your deck within a few turns, with the right cards. I myself made a deck entirely to destroy opp. LP without head-on battles. Muahaha

10. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

The OTK deak I think he was talking about involves all 3000+ monsters and fusion. If my savegame didn't get deleted, I'd show you the ultimate power of almost always getting out a 7-12K attack monster on the FIRST TURN!

11. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Just asking but does someone have a good deck at yu-gi-oh Spirit Caller? I satcked up 3 Axe of despairs, is that good?