1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Good Verizon Phones?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yomo222, Apr 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yomo222

yomo222 Well-Known Member

So does anyone know any good verizon phones up for sale under 100$? I gotta buy a new one for my cousin cuz i dropped it in the pool.

2. dedboy

dedboy Guest

http://reviews.cnet.com/cell-phone-reviews/?filter=100021_8806902_1101538_5496792_

My cousin has a Samsung Alias, it's slow to me, but I use a HTC Tbolt. It all depends on the person, and if they like flip phones, the qwerty boards, or what their interests are.

Of course none of them can swim.

3. yomo222

Lol thanks! So now i'm thinking of getting a voyager or Env Touch. Please tell me which one to get or other phone suggestions!

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

incorrect.
    [​IMG]

5. yomo222

basically what i did!

6. Loonylion

that one survived though.

7. yomo222

o rly? which phone is it maybe i should get her that one

8. Loonylion

Sonim XP1. Apparently the company says if you manage to break it they'll give you your money back AND replace it.

9. yomo222

Heh did u know i like sledge hammers

10. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Damn Loony, you punked me out, and made old dude use that pic as his new avatar.
    Killing two birds with one stone I suppose.

Well, I stand corrected, it would seem some phone models are in fact sea worthy.

11. yomo222

Who u calling old dude u joined a month after me! Plus i'm changing back to my slime tommorrow

12. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Misunderstanding. That is just a goofy way I talk(or type at times). I love the DQ slimes by the way. Metal King Slimes get on my nerves though.

I'm actually the old dude here, so I am going to go get some applesause and watch ducks at a pond now.

Back on topic: I suggest a flip style phone to be honest. I am really not liking these touch screen phones much anymore.

13. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Not really a valid reason is it dan.

14. yomo222

Yeah so I decided on getting the voyager, since both are touch screen

15. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Quite a valid reason. Asking something like "Good verizon phones" encompasses all aspects of a phone.
    Model and price as well. I didn't explain why though- Flip phones tend to be much easier to take care of, less scratched screens(you don't have to buy a screen protector), if a pixel goes out, it can royally mess up your screen. These are but two of a long list of touch screen issues.

But of course this is all up to Yomo to decide. Plus if the phone he dropped was touch or not.

I'm just being honest here ;)

AH ok then- Good luck with the Voyager- no phone dunking anymore
    Nice avatar btw.

16. yomo222

Yeah, thanks. What i find ironic is that my slime looks like a water drop.....

17. Loonylion

the reporter did actually manage to break the phone. On live TV, in front of the company CEO, who said 'damn, you got us'. He bashed the screen on the sharp corner of the tank repeatedly. He was subsequently summoned to their headquarters to ensure that their new model actually was unbreakable :p

18. dedboy

dedboy Guest

The very first DQ slimes ever made, did in fact look like water drops. The were remade to look more 'slimely'. Your avatar looks much like the original slimes did back in 1986. They always had smiles though, no slime made ever frowned. Well that I know of anyways.

Good choice on the phone, I looked it up, the Voyager has a majority of good points about it, and high user remarks.

@loony- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBtaNMG_AiE

Remember that Loony? LMFAO

Edit: If the original poster has gotten an acceptable answer, this can be locked up. Seph has issues with people going too far off topic it would seem.

19. yomo222

Yeah loony you can lock it I got the info i wanted

20. NYman

NYman Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.