1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Good Games

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Amelia Leeming, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Amelia Leeming

Amelia Leeming Well-Known Member

I know that there is already a topic about good games but there r so many pages and this is a bit different. I am a girl and i am 11 yrs old. I am going to Scotland soon and it is a 7 hrs car journey i want some good games u would reccomend and think i would like, i am going with a friend who doesn't have a flashcard so some multiplayer games would be good too, thanks

2. Saiko

Saiko Well-Known Member

If multiplayer maybe some Mario stuff? I'm not good at it but you'll easily find out which games have multiplayer included. Maybe Cooking Mama for you?

3. Amelia Leeming

K thanks. My mum also wants this cooking game (well its not really a game) where it gives u recipes from all over the world and u just select a part of the world, does anyone know what it is called???

4. Saiko

Saiko Well-Known Member

I saw review of this game in one magazin... I'll try to find it if u need :)

Is it "Cooking Guide: Can’t Decide What to Eat?"?

5. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

May not be it, but Cooking Mama is a REALLY good game.

6. namenick

namenick Well-Known Member

good NDS games with one card and multyplayer

they use Download DS so you can play with other player and only one cartridge

Bomberman
    Bomberman 2
    Mario Party
    Mario Kart
    Puzzle Bobble

7. Amelia Leeming

I'll have a look, in the mean time any other games???

8. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Any errr specific type or genre you like. Cause saying you're a girl doesn't really help =P girls can like anything xD how about visual novels? I would think that for a car journey it would be pretty suitable. And since you don't need too much precision, you won't have to worry about the car jolting and ruining your play xD I'd recommend the Ace Attorney series, Trace Memory, Time Hollow and Hotel Dusk(haven't played it that much yet but heard that it's really good).

9. Amelia Leeming

Thanks, well i like mario legend of zeld, pet games and stuff like that

10. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

nintendogs? it is very fun and it has multiplayer (not much, just exchanging gifts via your dog)

11. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Hmm, can't think of a lot but if you have a GBA, legend of zelda four swords and mario tennis would be more than awesome multiplayer games. As for the DS...probably nintendogs as the guy above me said. You could try out final fantasy crystal chronicles as well.

12. Saiko

Saiko Well-Known Member

Yay, Mario Tennis for GBA is one of best games I've ever played, now I sold my GBA but I have older version of this game on my cellphone (emulator:). If you have GBA, Amelia, you must try it.

13. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

If your NDS flashcart is a slot-2 flashcart, then she can play that on the ds.

14. Amelia Leeming

I have have got a dsi so no gba games ive got nintendogs which i also like any more??