1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Goldensun DS?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Pyrochaser, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyrochaser

Pyrochaser Member

So not only am I just getting a general idea of what date it releases but how many people are looking forward to it's release? Loved both the GBA versions although enjoyed part one a little more I think then the second one. What is everyone's thoughts on this game? I hope it gets out to Romulation quickly myself.
    Post Merge: [time]1273461863[/time]
    Oh and when I mean what day it releases I meant to general public not when Romulation gets it.

2. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

I just played a bit from the original GBA titles, they where good (for a GBA game, I mean).

The DS version would be interesting for the use of the touch-screen (as the great part of the RPG that this console has) the psyenergy maybe would be greater and that!.

Definetly I would play it (and more if it don't have any lineal conection to the previous 2 titles)
    but I'm not counting the days for his release.

3. Pyrochaser

Pyrochaser Member

From what I have heard it is supposed to be involved around the touch screen, but I have also heard that it will connect with the first two but be years later and possibly the next of kin from the original crowd. Wasn't my most favorite RPG title from the GBA, but I did find it being one of the few action /puzzle style RPGs that I enjoyed and didn't want to strangle the game designers for crazy game play or puzzles.

4. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

Well, in that aspect... I agreed!
    now.. I want a good feature for the wifi conection!

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=39841.msg732716#msg732716

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.