1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Golden Sun: DD - Crossbone Isle

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by blazetiger4, Dec 2, 2010.

1. blazetiger4

blazetiger4 Member

I think I've done fairly well... got all 72 Djinn, got all but two summons, and now I'm trying to get Charon and Iris before I fight the final boss. But does anyone know where Crossbone Isle is? Because I can't seem to find it anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.
    Post Merge: [time]1291312009[/time]
    Nevermind. If anyone wants to know, you have to beat the game first...

2. Solidifier-Snake

Solidifier-Snake Well-Known Member

I'm telling you, the boss of Crossbone Isle is a freaking MONSTER.
    He makes the last boss look like a fluffy rabbit, THAT'S how hard it is

3. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

can you beat it easily with all your players lvls maxed

4. Solidifier-Snake

You can't beat this boss 'easily', but it is possible, after a long and gruelling battle

5. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

woah haha gues i have to stock up everyone with herbs what does the boss look like

6. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

tbh no boss of GS to my experience is nintendo hard, its just difficult and it possible to ebat any boss if you prepare yourself have good equipment and dont go around like a moron...

7. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

well said

8. Solidifier-Snake

forget herbs, get vials instead

9. jeisser917

jeisser917 Member

agreed... i dont know about you guyz but to be honest. i've defeated dullahan in just 3-4 turns... Just put all your djinn in standby then summon all the way... Mattew, Tyrell, Himi and Eoleo on the attack group... Summon the fire monster (the thingy with the missiles and massive nuclear bomb). All 4 of them then switch one by one then summon again (thor, boreas etc) by the time you know it dullahan will be eating dust!!! ;D ;D ;D

GS:DD is a very nice game, however CAMELOT should try and put some challenge to the next franchise it would be making. More boss fights, challenging enemies, more weapons?. I believe this game has just 5 boss fights? well at least a point in the game that made me feel that im about to fight a strong monster (the sand prince, the ice queen, sludge, mountain roc, and the final boss).. Well i barely thought it was already the final boss... It's a great game but sadly i think it's a game that well, is just very linear that you barely have work hard, grind for experience, explore for secrets or even prepare for boss fights... Sad to say but very little excitement? Or maybe im just expecting too much from a great Title i haven't heard for so long?

10. dyem_regret

dyem_regret Member

to bad for me... i cant find the 8 dijin and my lv is still 50... but i defeated dullah... only got irish THAT i cant summon becose i only have 8 fire dijin in my team.... u can get to crossbone island after beatingthe game...
    go to yamata city talk to a man near the entrance...he'll come with you and tell you where's crossbone island...